Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Name that Pattern

Hey All,

Hope you're enjoying some beautiful fall weather, maybe working on some fun fall projects. Me, I'm into designing for winter and Christmas patterns right now. It's probably the easiest time for me, as I love to draw snowmen!

I have a new one, just completed today. I still have to write the pattern, and I'm looking for your help! Go to Blueberry Backroads' Facebook page, and name the pattern - under the October 14th post. If I choose your pattern name, I'll send you a free pattern - any one you like from my website!

And while you're there, don't forget to LIKE US and never miss out on new pattern announcements, show dates, and more.


Thank you for your help! I look forward to hearing from all you creative souls!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment