Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bemidji

I'm spending a few days at home - Bemidji, Minnesota! Hanging out with my mom who is helping me IMMENSELY as we prepare for Market in Pittsburgh. My mom owns Red Button Quilt Company and is a super talented designer. Her quilt room is packed to the rafters with gorgeous fabrics so coming home means fabric shopping for me!

I've been working on lots of new things, one of which is this geranium window box stitchery. Today we picked out the border fabrics. Beautiful reds!

Here's a closeup of those geraniums and johnny jump ups. I love embroidery. Can you tell? I find it so relaxing and just amazing how with needle and thread, you can recreate everything from Christmas trees to geraniums.

Let me know what you're creating with needle and thread. I'd love to hear from you.

Happy stitching!!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment