Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Window Box is Complete!

Here it is! This is the one that I've been talking about lately, and it's done! Well, the top is done. It's the first quilt I'm going to have machine quilted. I've hand quilted all of my other projects so I'm really excited to see how this one turns out. 

A closeup of those curtains. I experimented with a lot of different options, but I love how these pleated red curtains add dimension to the quilt.

And here's one of those cornerstones I was talking about yesterday - tiny and adorable. Our website will have this pattern for sale soon so check back often! www.blueberrybackroads.com 

Ok so now what... onto the next project... I have a snowman idea in the works (go figure). I think I'll start on that today. You know, it's actually snowing outside (again - go figure) so snowmen may be just the thing. Happy quilting!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment