Friday, May 23, 2014

Welcome Weekend!

Back from our show in Pittsburgh, and slowly but surely my apartment is being put back together again. I live in a pretty small space so getting all the patterns and samples back in their place is quite the endeavor! Someday I'll have a studio... Anyway, all went well, and we made it home safe and sound. Even the flowers we had in our booths made it back in great shape!
Do you love kits? I've updated my website to include kits for some of my newest patterns. They'll be available only while supplies last, so get them while you can! Click here to see what's available. 

Here's wishing all of you a sunny holiday weekend. Summer has finally arrived to Minnesota, and I'm going to relax and maybe work on a few new ideas that I have brewing. But definitely going to spend some time outside!

Wherever you head this weekend, don't forget to bring along a little hand work! :)
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment