Sunday, March 2, 2014

Variegated Embroidery Floss

I recently picked up this variegated embroidery floss at Michael's. By the way, if you ever need a bit of inspiration, roam the aisles at Michael's, and you'll find it! I always leave there with a new idea brewing.

Anyway, variegated floss... I love the colors, love the variety, love the idea of the floss giving a project more intesity. Aren't they pretty?!


So here's what I've been working on! The variegated green adds fantastic depth to these rolling fields. I used a stem stitch to give a little lift, and I'm really happy with how it turned out (after a bit of trial and error of course)! Keep an eye out for this pattern soon. I'm really into the springtime theme lately so sunny outdoor scenes are where you'll find me!


No comments:

Post a Comment